An exclusive Golf & Safari in South Africa which is hosted by legendary South African Cricketer Barry Richards is scheduled for 12 May – 25 May 2012. A great country has finally come of age – experience the miracles of a rainbow nation for 12 days in Barry’s company.Barry who is considered by many to be one of the best to have ever played the game. Presently residing in Perth, although he travels to South Africa on a regular basis. He is a highly respected freelance commentator, enjoys writing on the game and is a sought-after and insightful corporate speaker.
He also consults internationally on many aspects of the game. Our tour operates in small groups offering the best in African luxury with first class accommodation, superior golf courses, sightseeing, gourmet meals, luxury coach transportation and excellent value for money.
The golf and safari holiday of a lifetime:
- South Africa’s top golf courses
- Big Five safari
- 5 star accommodation
- Luxury coach
- Complimentary gifts
Programme of Events:
- 4 nights in Cape Town at the exclusive Cape Grace including luxury transfers to Boschendal wine farm, Table Mountain, Signal Hill and golf at Steenberg Golf Estate.
- 2 nights at Arabella Golf Estate on the South West coast with 2 rounds on their world renowned golf course.
- 3 nights at the world famous Fancourt – voted best Golf Resort in 2004. You will play both the Montagu and Outeniqua championship courses, designed by Gary Player, and enjoy 5 star luxury at its best. This also includes one round of golf at Ernie Els’ Oubaai overlooking the spectacular Indian Ocean.
- 2 nights at the spectacular Simola Golf Estate in the scenic waterfront town of Knysna with a round of golf and dinner at a top restaurant.
- 2 nights at the 5 star Shamwari Game Reserve in the Eastern Cape with game drives to view the Big 5 in their natural habitat.