Valentines will have delectable choices from country elegance at Valley Lodge & Spa in the Magaliesberg to a 5-star safari and spa at Tau Game Lodge in Madikwe and chic romance at Clico Boutique Hotel & fine dining in Rosebank for February 2013, from dining only to spa, safari and overnight packages…
Valley Lodge & Spa in Magaliesburg will be offering a delectable Valentines package at this award-winning luxury country hotel and world-class Spa, only a 45 minute drive from Joburg or Pretoria, comprising:.
Valentines Package, effective 1-28 February 2013, per couple, includes:
1 night’s accommodation in a lavishly furnished room on a delectable buffet dinner, bed & breakfast basis and a romantic turndown with rose petals and a candle-lit dinner in the privacy of your room, plus a superb bottle of sparkling wine; PLUS a 30 minute back, neck and shoulder massage for two followed by a Deluxe Spa Hydrotherapy bath experience in our world-class spa at:
- Standard Rooms R2,790 per couple
- Luxury Rooms R2,990 per couple
- Superior Rooms R3,290 per couple – and enticing discounts on all rooms for a 2nd night’s stay!
Call Valley Lodge at (27-14) 014-577 1301/5; email@example.com; www.valleylodge.co.za
Valentines will cherish their special dinner – and may even opt for a romantic overnight stay – at Clico Boutique Hotel in Rosebank, where the chic 5-star boutique hotel will live up to its reputation for delectable cuisine, wine pairing, intimate events and conferencing, as well as lavish accommodation, complete with scrumptious breakfasts.
Local diners will again have the option of romantic dining by candlelight only or dine, stay over and savour an intimate breakfast for two before returning to “ business as usual”!
Valentines Dinner valid for 14 February 2013:
The dining menu comes at R500 per person, excluding beverages, offering the following menu choices:
- Selection of handmade artisan breads and salted butter
- Starter: Freshly shucked oysters and smoked salmon from our oyster and champagne bar with traditional garnishes
- Mains: Pan seared bass on a French shellfish broth with saffron pomme puree and steamed asparagus
- Or Roasted duck breast with a black olive jus, fondant potato and baby leaf spinach and carrot puree
- Desserts: Hot Raspberry soufflé to share with chocolate indulgent
- Petite fours
Adjustments can be made by prior arrangement for diners with special dietary requirements.
Book early to avoid disappointment!
Phone Clico at +27 (0)11 252 3300 email firstname.lastname@example.org www.clicoguesthouse.com; 27 Sturdee Avenue – Rosebank - Johannesburg
Tau Game Lodge in the Madikwe Reserve is a mere 4-hour drive from Johannesburg and is offering true value for money for Valentines month, February 2013 at R2850 (highly reduced) per person sharing per night! This package includes:
- 3 meals, 2 game drives, refreshments served on game drives plus tea/coffee served during meals;
- Book a 3rd night’s stay and get the following couples’ spa treatment free, valued at R520 per person:
Soul of Africa Body Conditioning Massage – 90 minutes: a ceremonial process, using Africa’s ‘miracle’ marula oil, blended with neroli to soften signs of ageing through its anti-stress action. Benzoin further acts as an anti-inflammatory and aids chapped, inflamed and irritated skin. Traditionally the marula was used in anointment ceremonies to bless and bring abundance. Relax in the Steam Room to complete this heavenly treatment.
The facilities and accommodation at Tau have been refurbished and re-decorated to meet the demands of regular as well as new local and international visitors, with 20 standard chalets, 6 deluxe chalets, 1 family unit as well as 1 family suite, complete with a decadent dinosaur egg bath overlooking the waterhole from the main-en-suite.