ACCESSIBLE EXCLUSIVITY FOR THE DISCERNING
The latest consignment from Stenströms in Sweden promises to please even the most discerning of fashion palates. This is where style and exclusivity meet accessibility. Exhibiting their first-class craftsmanship, once again, buyers can expect to bask in the tranquillity of Stenströms’ china blue, indigo, blue jeans and royal blue, complemented by Bohemian chic, playfully coloured shirts.
This year, bold colour schemes have made way for a sober, elegant style with discreet contrasts in the collars and cuffs. A scarf will be a must. These garments have an unmistakeable layer-on-layer style, tastefully punctuated with mixed patterns in perfect balance. Linen suits and cotton blazers promise bleached elegance, while shirts will feature multi-stripes in saturated colours.
So, what sets Stenströms apart from any other fashion house?
- They’ve been Swedish shirt specialists since 1899
- They commit to perfection in every detail
- Their garments boast the finest Egyptian two-fold super cotton
- Soft collars and cuffs promise superb comfort and strength
- Extra fine single-needle stitching provides discreet and durable seams
- Buttons sewn on in two operations sport a wrapped neck for added strength
By wearing a Stenströms garment, our male trendsetters embrace a culture of style and exclusivity.
These wardrobe gems can be purchased at Stuttafords stores at Canal Walk, Clearwater, Cresta, Eastgate, Gateway, Menlyn Park, Sandton and The Pavilion. For more information, contact Stenströms SA on (021) 438 7013 or 082 459 6226 or visit Stenstroms